At City Alliance
- You are dealing direct with the principals at every stage of the task.
- We bring to the table the flexibility & creativity required to tackle complex real estate issues.
- We have the ability, desire and track record to translate recommendations into results.
- We are as committed to your success as you are.
- We’re known for working with our clients, not just for them.
- Our breadth of coverage and depth of real estate expertise gives our clients the advantage critical to the optimum success of their assets.
- We don’t just process a deal, we make every effort to achieve the best possible result for our clients.
City Alliance was established in early 1992 servicing primarily the Southern Sydney commercial property market. The services of City Alliance now include:
- Retail, Commercial & Industrial property sales & leasing, strata and subdivision consultancy, and market advice for proposed developments.
- Project marketing for commercial, industrial, mixed-use schemes and residential projects.
- Sale of Development Sites & Adaptive re-use buildings
- Advice to developers on end sales and leasing information including market demand intelligence.
We also act on behalf of clients to create real estate opportunities including site amalgamation, acquisition, and joint venture introductions. We identify development opportunities that display significant upside potential, and introduce developers to projects where we act as marketing consultants in the sale and lease of the end product.
When assessing proposed developments, City Alliance conducts highest and best use analysis of properties to establish the functional and financial use of an asset and, if further engaged as a project consultant, is well positioned to assume many additional supervisory functions. City Alliance has arranged several successful joint ventures between developers, land owners, and financial equity partners.
City Alliance has completed many special assignments, which required discretion and confidentiality. Some assignments required the company to act on behalf of buyers who did not want their identity disclosed while negotiating an acquisition.
The City Alliance team comprises senior principals with a combined 40 years experience. We offer a wealth of local knowledge particularly in the City Fringe, Southern Sydney and Inner-West locations.